You’re probably aware of the various types of penis enlargement options that are out there, but do you have a firm grasp over how they work?
Here is a rundown about the variety of treatments that men are using to increase the size of their penis:
- Vacuum Pump (A.K.A. Penis Pump): This option revolves around using suction to stretch and pull on penis tissue. Basically, it is comprised of a small, cylindrical device that is placed all the way around the penis. These pumps cover the entire penis and are clamped at the base using a ring. While this method is extremely effective, it can take a few months to see any noticeable results.
- Weight Stretching: This is an option that revolves around using weights to produce similar results as penis pumps. Again, this is a method that will require a great deal of dedication. You’ll need to wear a weight that is strapped to your penis for at least six hours per day and continue this cycle for at least six months.
- Pills and Ointments: Pills and ointments can also produce some considerable results assuming that you’re using credible products. These types of methods are also quite cost-efficient so they are perfect if you are on a budget.
The Ins and Outs of Penis Enlargement Surgery
Aside from the above methods, some men go directly to surgery in order to increase the size of their penis.
And while this method has a much higher likelihood for success, it does contain a couple of drawbacks, which could include loss of feeling within the penis itself.
Either way, these are the two main types of penis enlargement surgeries that you can choose from:
- Surgery to Increase Length: As the title infers, these types of surgeries are designed to increase the length of your penis. Basically, the procedure will involve cutting the ligament that connects the pelvic bone to the penis. In general, you should be able to see a noticeable difference of about an inch in regards to penis size.
- Surgery to Increase Width: Secondly, you can choose to have your penis operated on in order to make it thicker. Surgeons generally use silicone and various fats to accomplish this.
Which Method Works Best?
In regards to effectiveness, the penis pump tends to be the leader. Just remember that you really need to be dedicated to the process for it to product significant results.
In regards to pricing, all of the options besides surgery are fairly cost efficient and safe.